China Manufacturing Services and Processes
GSP represents its American customers seeking China manufacturing first and foremost, not China factories in Asia – and takes the risk out of importing. That means when it comes to production, financing, inspections, insurance, shipping, customs clearance and delivery, we’ve got you covered. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
GSP stays on top of every detail:
- GSP’s China sourcing teams, in America and overseas, blend cultures and engineering backgrounds, and have built long-standing relationships with reliable China manufacturers.
- GSP negotiates with factory owners and key personnel to get the best price and delivery terms.
- Production samples are provided to the American customer to test functionality, design characteristics, chemical content and compliance with US safety standards.
- Once you approve samples, production begins. GSP instructs the factory on those critical elements that must be monitored closely, especially with China manufacturing.
- GSP conducts in-process and final product inspections to ensure that each product/component meets your exact specifications. Detailed inspection criteria are jointly created by the customer and GSP to ensure satisfaction.
- GSP determines the most efficient shipping options, depending on volume. Products are guided through the customs maze, all the way to your warehouse if requested. Most shipments are received within X days after final approval of the production sample.
Clear, precise communication is the recipe for successful overseas manufacturing. Clearly describing your product specifications can be a challenge in and of itself but that’s only half the battle. The challenge on the other end is the accurate comprehending and understanding of those specifications. For overseas manufacturing to be successful, the maker must be able to purchase the correct materials, create the proper jigs, shape the right molds, create whatever manufacturing processes are to be used, and proceed with an accurate understanding of what the item should be in the end. Factory personnel must thoroughly understand the specifications for these things to happen.
Clear, concise communication is one of the reasons companies prefer to work through GSP when considering overseas manufacturing. Our staff consists of native-born Americans as well as native Chinese speakers. The level of understanding and communication internally is at a very high level. So much so that literally nothing gets “lost in translation”. Our full-time China staff also has a number of individuals who “speak English” – some extremely well. But they don’t have to. They communicate face to face with factory personnel in their native language – Chinese.
Let GSP help your overseas manufacturing project be a success by managing your communications, production, testing, and inspection.
GSP Provides Timely Delivery and Guarantees Exceptional Quality.
GSP sources and delivers custom-manufactured components and finished goods of all sizes, shapes and materials. Delivered prices regularly save GSP customers 20-30%.
Talk with GSP about “Making it in China” today. Find out if overseas manufacturing – complete with satisfaction guarantee – is the smart move for you.
Factory Photos for Overseas Manufacturing
Satisfaction Guaranteed from Development to Delivery
For first-time U.S. customers, GSP manages start-up challenges like sourcing, tooling and sampling. For experienced companies, GSP creates new efficiencies and reduces costs. GSP handles all the logistics – finding the right China manufacturing factory, negotiating prices, overseeing the tooling and factory production, quality inspections, production financing, insurance, shipping, customs clearance and delivery.
Primary processing, injection, blow, rotational, or reinforced fabricating and finishing
fabricating, finishing and assembly
forging, casting, deep drawing, stamping/bending, machining, assembly